Thursday 17 January 2013

Environmental (not so) W.I.P

Started, But file currupted.



So yesterday I had a memory stick malfunction and couldn't get the Frosty Trees environment I was working on.

This concept I've decided to go with the the heavy snow/fog I realise it is in it's early stages, However this has become a work in progress post for the Frosty Trees environment therefore it shall be updated. ( This was my intention but I can not retrieve the file maybe next christmas I will start again.)



It's very one point perspective, as I love the feeling that I am a camera just using my lenses to take photos :3



2 comments:

  1. Please leave comments/links & constructive criticism.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeez Shellie, I knew you were good at art, but this is too good, I've been through you blogs and it is amazing :)- James

    ReplyDelete