Wednesday 16 January 2013

I got distracted from drawing earlier.

Learning how to mod.

Lunchtime today: 
Devastation! ...(overly dramatic) Earlier today i was drawing a frosted trees landscape, I unfortunately got distracted by the idea of having my genuine bed in The Sims 3... After making the bed I saved the PSD file to my memory stick...    More unfortunate events lead to the PSD did not save properly and has been corrupted :( 
I must wait until tomorrow to WIP my latest drawing.

Made my bed !



















So me and my Best friend Kieren, have started to make mods for The Sims 3. I got TSR Workshop got a game model for scale and made my bed.

Kieren is currently working on a hobbit door for our middle earth themed mod!

Please check out kierengab.blogspot.co.uk for his blog!

Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Please leave comments/links & constructive criticism.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete