Wednesday 9 January 2013

Sharing is caring.






Doodles.
 (That i must share :))

 This is a doodle that i am rather fond of and i feel that i should put it on my blog just for show, and also i haven't got much from 2013 yet, so it's a tad blank.



So this is an interpretation of disney's Tarzan. i know drawing is; 
Pencil and rubber +What you want to see x inspiration = Output, and i feel that i should share just how i see Jane from Tarzan.







( As this is just the doodle i also digitally re-did her so i could have a 'semi' interesting background.)
 And this is Jane.


                            No name!!




However, this little fella is a doodle i felt was too adorable to just leave in my book >.<

 He may look like a geek but a assure you he's harmless.
Personally i think he's adorable. He unfortunately has no name.

When digitally drawing this young chap, i felt his arms were a tad blunt and bland .. so i did what anyone would do and gave them something to do. Although i'm not perfect at drawing hands, the more i do the better i shall get!.

Doodling Dooley.


Stacey Dooley, not that i have anything wrong with her but you know that feeling you get when a bad song gets played on the radio too much and you end up knowing all the words?? 
Well with Stacey Dooley, she seem's to be on the TV too much and practically in every weird 'Secret world/Behind closed doors' type documentations ever .

So while i was in my Lounge listening to a programme where Miss Dooley was testing the children of today in environments and work places. It was rather weird but it led to me doodling Dooley.  

But because there's an awkward silence when people are watching TV i held up my sketch pad to my partner and  this is what he got. (Below)

     





I later took this and again Photoshopped it so it had colour.!! 









 I know that it looks quite different to the original sketch but i guess that's what happens in the process of re doodling :)


Plus i had to draw more hands!!  Now she looks like she has more attitude as well. 












Doodle of another person form.

Before.











After.
I feel that while i was re- doing this doodle it took more of a  serious tone.
The smile slipped away and he turned into a little footballer kid.

This now reminds me of 1 of my siblings and makes me smile lots ..


I feel like he should be now called Joshua.


:D





Thank you, for looking at my blog


Chelle.

1 comment:

  1. Please leave comments/links & constructive criticism.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete